CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Executive leadership opportunity in NT’s Top End
- Diverse rural local government leadership role
- Competitive remuneration package
We are a small progressive rural Council, with our headquarters in Batchelor, Northern Territory, just one hour south of Darwin. We are seeking a Chief Executive Officer who thrives on strategic challenges to assist the Council to grow and develop.
This is a unique leadership role within Local Government. We are a diverse Council with close ties with the community, LGANT, TOPROC, Big Rivers Waste Management Group, Arafura Regional Roads Committee and NT Local Government.
We are looking for a person to lead Council’s administration and operations with
- Extensive Local Government experience.
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strategic thinking skills and a good governance background.
A competitive remuneration package includes rental incentive and private motor vehicle use.
Check out the Information Package below
Applications close Monday 11th November 2019
Download the CEO vacancy information below:
RELIEF ANIMAL MANAGEMENT OFFICER